Jan 1, 2012

Catching Up

Wow, okay I tried to post on Christmas day, but the Kindle Fire my parents got me didn't want to publish my thoughts, lame. However, this Christmas has been the best one I've had in a good while. I did get a lot of stuff this year from my sweet fella and my family that helped make the fact that this was the first Christmas we had without my Grandaddy a whole lot easier. My Grandma loved having all of her grandchildren and great-grandchild over on Christmas eve. Then later that very day my sweet heart got back in town in time for us to exchange gifts and two things he got me this year are to the right! 
My family and my sister's guy and mine all went out before I had to go to work on New Year's Eve and celebrated the good ole' southern way by going shooting, and boy did it feel good to blast away some big old calenders!
That is my sweetie in the background as I stand there awaiting my turn to shoot.
Have a great day/night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment