Apr 23, 2012

Finals Are Coming! Finals Are Coming!

Eep this week is the week before finals and boy am I nervous. I am just hoping for a nice relaxing weekend before I melt my brain working on final exams all next week. I did have a lazy weekend this past two days which was nice. Although having a migraine at work kinda ruined my Saturday but at least I had a nice day before I felt like my head was about to explode. And ever since Saturday I have been having like after shocks of the migraine which is sooooo not fun, but I am a strong girl and will defeat my head.
Well I am off to start my week before finals, I foresee large amounts of caffeine in my very near future. Have a wonderful day everyone and to those who are preparing for finals good luck and happy studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment