Jun 16, 2012

Time For A Bit Of Catching Up

I know it has been a few days since I was on here last, but I have been kinda busy. Over the past few weeks I have been working on my room and getting it ready to have my mom's old desk moved into my room from her mother's house. It has taken some serious attention focusing attempts but I am proud to say that I should be able to move my desk maybe next week sometime or the week after that!
I also finally got a sewing machine!!! It took me years of looking at it in the store to finally pick it up and buy it. I just got it yesterday and I have been fixing things all day from my mom's old childhood pillow to some of her dresses, I'm not complaining seeing that I rather enjoy sewing but I wanna make something. I guess I am just going to have to start looking for ideas. If anyone has any ideas let me know what they are and I will most defanatly try to do them!
Well I guess I should start getting ready to go to work, if you live in the same general area as me you should defiantly take your father out to a nice dinner at River Terrace!
Toodles everyone and to all the fathers out there have a happy Father's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment