Dec 9, 2012

Busiest Month of All

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, I know I did! Well our Christmas tree and all of the gifts have survived all 3 cats so far!! Went the other day and got a lot of my Christmas shopping completed on one pay check, thank goodness for sales. Right now I am locked in my room while my parents do some shopping for my sister and little ole' me, so I am bored cause one of the books I am reading is down stairs with them. But any who, this time next week I will no longer be categorized as a "stupid teenager" exciting week right? Not really; my sister has given me her cold, I have to present my final exam tomorrow to my class, and on top of all of that my sweetie has to go out of town on his days off, one of which happen to be my birthday. This makes the second time I have gotten sick within 3 months of each time, so I am pretty pouty right now. At least it isn't a relapse of strep throat *knock on wood*. 
I guess I should be cleaning on my room but I really just want to be lazy. OH OH OH, next week my sweetie and I will be celebrating our 2 year!! Never in my life did I think I would even get to celebrate on week of being with someone, but hey miracles happen.
I guess I will try to get some stuff done on this messy room. Have a great day all. Toodles
P.S. here are some pictures of our Christmas decorations






No comments:

Post a Comment