Mar 12, 2012

Frustrated!

So since Saturday my sweetie has been in Memphis because of family issues and I really want to be with him right now but my parents wont let me go down there and be with him. I also have not heard from him since Saturday when he was at dinner so it is killing me I want to know if he is okay and how his family is right now. Can someone just flip a switch and make all of the bad things that are happening in his family reverse like instead of a family member dying why not have a happy thing happen and have a baby born or something like that. I am just saying I know he is tired of all this stuff happening to him and so am I.
Now time to go to class and not pay attention because I will be sitting there thinking about him, I hope everyone's day is a little less frustrating than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment