Mar 9, 2012

A Little Late




Hi, sorry I haven't posted anything in a while but I have been forced to read this book (Things Fall Apart) for my composition class and I also have been detracted by the lovely weather here. So, I have been digging holes to put pretty little flowers, trees, and bushes in. I am pretty excited about getting to plant a blackberry bush  (I will be looking for recipes that use blackberry's soon). I also am super excited to be able to use fresh Rosemary when I cook for my family when I get my lovely new bush in the ground! But also kinda sad that I just saw the cutest little puppy running around in my street and my parents wont let me keep the poor lonesome thing. It is amazing when a cat person starts dating a dog person the cat person starts to want dogs AND cats. Well, I guess I had better get back to work will post pictures when everything is in full bloom!

No comments:

Post a Comment