May 14, 2012

Happy (Late) Mother's Day

Yesterday was Mother's day and boy was it a busy day! Had to get up nice and early from the lightest night of sleep in my sleeping history to get ready for church and to give my pretty mother her gifts. After Church let out we promptly went and had a loud but fun lunch with my family at my Granny's house so we could give her the lovely flowers we got for her yard. Then we went over to my Grandma's house to give her the gifts we got for her, more flowers for her yard too. 
While we were over there my sister, her boyfriend, and I decided to go upstairs of Grandma's beautiful antique house to take some rather interesting pictures.





Yes all of these are of my sister except for one, but I wanted practice with my cameras!
I hope everyone has a lovely day and I hope everyone's mothers had a wonderful Mother's day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment