Oct 2, 2012

Crazyness

Hello all this semester has been crazy busy started out the semester taking four classes but ended up having to drop one of them in order to stay sane. My math class started out fun but has rapidly gotten harder. I am happy to say that there is a slight chance that I could go to the local Art Institute and finally be able to do what I really want to do!
Since I finally have this crazy semester sort of under control I get to knit again! I am surprised that after not doing anything with my needles for so long, when I finally picked them up again I just started right up like I just put them down yesterday. I am currently working on a scarf (not that I need a new one but it gives me something fun to do). I also got to bake a birthday cake the other day with a good friend for her sister's birthday, which was incredibly fun! Soon I get to bake and decorate cupcakes for a sweet girl's one year birthday party!! 
Well back to the madness of the semester I hope everyone has a wonderful evening/day! Toodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment