Oct 15, 2012

Fall Break!!

At last fall break has arrived! I now have a chance to get caught up on my knit (new project going on) and some other house related stuff. Speaking of house related stuff, yesterday I went through all of my clothes and jackets and filled a giant trash bag with stuff to donate to a local coat drive! 
 With fall break here that means Halloween is right around the corner! Halloween is by far one of my favorite holidays, we already have our pumpkins ready to carve, some candy to give out and we are going to decorate our house up nice here soon! I just realized we do more decorating for Halloween than any other holiday at my house.
Welp I guess I should get back to enjoying being free from class, I hope everyone else has a wonderful day!
Toodles!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment