May 3, 2013

I'm Back!

I haven't been able to do much on here due to knee visits and the physical therapy visits, but I think I might can finally catch up again! I have decided to go back to college starting this summer, in fact I have classes starting at the end of this month, but I am going to try to make it my daily goal to blog a bit everyday! I am really looking forward to my classes this summer cause I'm taking French and Astronomy, I hope they are as fun as I think they will be.
We recently had a new friend move into our yard! We now have an Eastern Screech Owl living in a hole in our tree, I find this exciting because even though I don't live in a big city I do live near one of the busiest parts of it, so having a little owl living in our tree and trusting us to get near the tree is kind of exciting. 
If you can't tell I obviously didn't get the job at the public library which bummed me out quite a bit, but I know I will find a second job eventually though. And I am on the verge of getting my license (I know I'm 20 and I don't have it yet, been a wee bit busy) and as soon as that happens it will open me up to other jobs and increase my chance of getting a second one.
I sometimes wonder what it feels like not having to work and just go to college and not worry about bills and stuff, but then I realize I get bored wayyyyy too easily and I would end up having to work or do something just so I don't got crazy!
A few months ago I found this awesome recipe for Nutella cookies (found here: http://tastykitchen.com/recipes/desserts/nutella-cookies/ ) I think I am addicted to eating them! I told my coworkers about them and brought some to work with me one day, and today I have to at least make the dough and bake them for one of my coworkers who just graduated from nursing school. So, with that have a lovely day, I'm gonna go get to work on some yummy cookies; she is gonna be luck if she even gets any of these cookies haha! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment