May 4, 2013

May the Fourth!

Today hasn't been too eventful my family and I went down to a little country store/restaurant for lunch and I finished baking my coworker's cookies today but I haven't done very much. Oh and it is Star Wars day! I am going to be fighting telling people at work "May the Fourth be with you". Speaking of work I have a sneaking suspicion that we won't be too busy like we can be because of the lovely rain we got today, but hey I have been wrong before so you never know.
And a quick shout out to my former ROTC unit have a great night tonight at the ball, don't do anything stupid! Seniors I am proud of y'all! I can't believe some  of y'all are already graduating! But, have fun and be safe.
With that I guess I will be going to work now.
May the Fourth be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment